Friday, June 6, 2014

THE TRUTH PLEASE...

Tbh, it's hard for me. I don't know the truth. In fact, I have no idea. Those fan accounts... Those updates... Yes, they shed some light on my confusions but they are not really helping. Not at all. I cannot tell what is the real story. How they really feel. How much does this issue matter to them.

Some people are kinda disappointed to the 11 boys because as what they can see on their videos and previews, they act like nothing's happened. They would even film Happy Camp as OT11 and broadcast Exo Showtime Season 2 (allegedly) as OT11 too. However, I can't afford to be disappointed to them. Why? What I see might be the truth or just a mask or just part of the truth. I'll never know how they act and feel behind cam. The truth will always be the story behind the camera. And I cannot see the 11 other EXO members or Kris behind the camera. I can only see them when they are in front of the camera, talking to the people, performing... I can only see their actions when there's a camera watching them. But I can't see how they act and feel behind those cameras. If only I could, then maybe I would've known the truth.

I miss Kris. I miss Wu Yifan. I miss the OT12. I miss those times when the boys were always together, acting crazy, being idiots.... The idiots I've loved. I'm always praying for those to happen again.

Wu Yifan? Where are you? Are you okay? Are you alone? I'm so worried. Why did you disappear without a word? Did you really file a lawsuit? Are you gonna be okay? Have you been talking with your sons? Will you come back and light our galaxy again?

Suho? Chanyeol? Baek? Sehun? D.O? Kai? Xiumin? Tao? Lay? Luhan? Chen? Are you guys okay? How did you really feel about Yifan disappearing? Are you sad? Were you disappointed? Were you angry? Are you still angry? Do you miss him? :< Did you talk?

I want to ask them a lot of questions. But I can't. we're not only thousands of miles away but we're also two different worlds.

I cannot judge the 12 of them. I cannot jump into conclusions. Because in the first place, I know nothing. Only they know the truth. And as their fan, even if I don't know the truth, I'll just be here. Not judging or concluding but simply continuing to support them, pray for them and love them.

-Myeonna

No comments:

Post a Comment