Thursday, June 5, 2014

THE START

Things are now quite different. Considering that we are already the seniors in our school. To be honest, I kinda missed the batch of PagSci students who just graduated last school year. The atmosphere this school year is a bit awkward compared to the previous. Probably because the batch I'm in and our seniors were really close. Try to think of being always together for three years since we were the first two pioneering batches of our school.

The room I'm in now was also the same room I went to when I was still in second year. Since our sophomores are really great in number, they have to be moved to the classrooms that ONCE belonged to the seniors since those were more spacious. So bottom line, the classrooms of the sophomores last school year are now already the classrooms of the seniors, which would be our batch, this school year. Back to barracks.

It's still our fourth day since the first day of classes started but it all seemed like forever. Never thought things could be this hectic and haggard. Research proposals should be presented next week, research test product this July plus the division-wide debate tournament. And to complete the set, here comes my community project and PYLP follow-on, UPCAT, periodical exams and research oral defense on August.

Currently, I'm working on my community project which would involve the donations of used notebooks from those kind-hearted people. Praying for this to be a success

xoxo
Myeonna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment